- 2 eggs or egg whites
- Chopped zucchini
- Chopped onions
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped peppers
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- Pinch of basil
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable bouillon paste
- Pinch of pepper
- Saute above ingredients in 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Whip eggs until very light and fluffy.
- Pour into buttered omelette pan.
- Layer with cheese, then veggies.
- Top with more cheese.
- Fold omelette as eggs firm.
- Flip omelette for 1 minute.
- Serve with sauteed sausages.
- Add buttered toast.
- Garnish with honey dew melon.
Place on a lovely tray.
Add Sunday paper, coffee or tea.
Add a flower as your special touch.
Serve your Honey in bed for all they Do.
We all love breakfast in bed. Enjoy!